Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Sunday, February 28, 2010

OC HOUSEWIVES~~~ Underage Drinking

WHAT DO YOU THINK ..GOOD PARENTING , CANT STOP THEM  , OR  MAKE THEM LEAVE IMMEDIATLEY AND DRIVE THEM BACK HOME ?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow also! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Wende said...

i think that they SHOULD have prevented this in the first place! i mean really, they were all in the same limo??? it's not like they were out of town or something! if lynn and her hubby would stop being so high, they could probably control their kids, kwim??? LOL! is it just me or do they seem high in almost every episode???

oh and i LOVE the max and ruby post! i've wondered that for years too! great blog! keep it up!