Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Help From My Sister



Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

I don’t know what I would do without my sister. She is so organized and helpful, and I am the exact opposite. She has always looked out for me, and given me good advice. I moved a few months ago, and it would have been a disaster without her. She helped me pack and organize, and then even recommended I go to wirelessinternet.net to connect my wireless internet. I know she is busy with her own family, so it means a lot to me that she takes the time to help me out. We have always been close, and try to spend a lot of time together doing fun activities. Last week we had a spa day, and next week we are going to take her kids to an amusement park while her husband is away on business. I love my nephews, so to repay her for all her help I babysit for them so her and her husband can spend some time together. It’s nice to be able to do something for her since she does so much for me

No comments: