Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hey there Hope you all had a Merry Christmas

The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American PowerWell im back hope all of you enjoyed your holiday!  Now its time to organize where all the toys go, lol and put all theChristmas decorations away lol. And the next big thing is New Years Eve parties oh my. everyone stay safe. Well looking for some advice right now so if you are reading this please leave a comment below. So im trying to plan my wedding for 9-10-11 . My problem is that My fiancee and I really really wanted to have the wedding at Boldt Castle in alex bay NY, its only 2 hrs. away from us. but anyways my grandmother keeps complaining that i want it SOOOO far away . But its not that far away. eerrr and she is worried about my older sister having totravel up there she lives in knoxville TN. she comes up here everyother year . so she would be here in NY anyways she could drive up with my dad and gram you know. that is the only person that is keeping me from having it there MY GRANDMOTHER. so what should i do , just ignor her and do what i want or think of her and have it here. shes not paying for it we are. LOL She already told me that i am to old for my family to pay for the wedding im 31 never married . Been with my fiancee for 5 almost 6 years . So I really need advice PLEASE

No comments: