Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Sunday, January 17, 2010

Great sites to look at for all MOMMIES

I found this article in theParents magazine that came in the mail on friday , and this weekend I looked at all the sites that they recommended just to see if they were any good. Well they are! loved them all and wanted to share with all of you . Here are the sites you can check out come back and give me some comments and Love. Have Fun :

  1. www.dooce.com
  2. www.designmom.com
  3. www.techmamas.typepad.com
  4. www.citymama.com
  5. www.momadvice.com
  6. www.coolmompicks.com
  7. www.alphamom.com
  8. www.TheMotherhood.com
  9. www.momitforward.com
  10. www.cutiebootycakes

2 comments:

Joe. said...

Hi! I'm following you from The Mama Zone (Wednesday is Friendsday)
I like the name of your blog, I'd love to make a button for you (unless you want to do it yourself, or have someone lined up?) Its a name you can have alot of fun with. (I'll have to finish my entire blog before I start it though, but it wouldn't take me long) Anyway!
Lovely to meet you, thanks for all the tips on places for Mommies to go ;)

http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

Mommy Kennedy said...

This list looks great! I need to come back and spend some time on these :)

Now following you back through Google Friends!