Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sugar~N~Spice & Everything Nice Boutique & Diaper Cakes

My Soon to be business check out my Sugar~N~Spice & Everything Nice Boutique & Diaper Cakes Blog

8 comments:

Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

what a great cake! good luck on the new venture. following you from Friday follow. All the best, Coryanne

Coupon Teacher said...

I love to make diaper cakes! I am following from FF!

Jenn said...

Following from Friday follow!! Love the diaper cake!

Busymomsteph said...

Stpopping by from Friday Follow and now following. These are too cute!!!

Sandy said...

I love it!

Following from Friday Follow!

Amy said...

I like your new blog. I have some sunshine on my blog for you.

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine.html

Jessica said...

Hey! I just saw you over at Friday Follow and am just now catching up to visit some of the participants blogs. :) My blog currently is offering free custom blog designs and while I am growing by leaps and bounds, I am trying to continously increase my traffic and my followers. Please feel free to come and follow my blog!! :)

Jen said...

That's very pretty! I'm so jealous, mine was much smaller! Thanks for the comment and follow. I am now following you back. Have a great weekend!