Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Thursday, January 19, 2012

MORNING

Good Thursday Morning , Mommy's and Housewives !

I just wanted to share with you my latest edition to  our family, and why I have been a little preoccupied lately :)
This is Olivia and she was born on Nov. 9th 2011 , My first Girl !!! Love her to bits :)
She has been such a joy to our family , our boys just absolutely love her. She is very high demanding & divaish lol ( hmm not sure where she gets that from  ;)....)

So I have been at her beck and call lately , I have also been baking and truly LOVE it I have a pic of the latest items I have been making for the family:


                                                     Cake POPS , My family loves them :)
If you are interested in this recipe let me know in the comments and I will post it :) they are real simple and real yummy!!

I will be posting my thoughts on many mommy shows everyday, and feel free to comment your thoughts and feelings as well, I love feed back. I will also be doing many reviews of Stay at Home mommy business items , and continue to support the Stay at Home mommy businesses , So if you have a product you would like to be reviewed and talked up about feel free to email me . (look on the top of this blog for more info )

Have a great morning !!
**Now back to my coffee before the baby wakes ;)

1 comment:

~Summer~ said...

congratulations on your baby girl, she looks lovely here! =) your new follower from mbc, kindly visit me back at http://ahappymum.blogspot.com and stay in touch!

cheers,
summer