Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Friday, January 20, 2012

Toddlers & Tiaras




OK Moms , Would you allow your daughter to be in pageants & why. Take a look at this show Toddlers & Tiaras...would you become a crazy pageant mom or do you think you would be level headed? I look at my daughter and of course think she would win all the tittles haha and think to myself would I be a crazed mom in these contests , they are just little girls, should they have all this make up on and hair done as well as mani and pedis ,Hair extensions (Really?) fake nails , fake eyelashes $1000 Dollar Dresses ?! Really ?

Click on this link to see an short clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4w3yvQSno&feature=related

I'm obsessed in watching this show even though at time I'm appalled on the mothers behavior or even at times the child's behavior and how the parents allow them to act that way.
I cant wait to hear all your opinions on this topic !! Please be respectful in your comment though.  There will be more topics on this show in the future !!!!

No comments: