Pages

PR Friendly: Do you have a product you would like me to review? Please contact me

Do you have a business and want to share it with us ? I would love to help you. I will write up a blog about your business for all blog readers to see as well as tweeters and lol cafe mom users. I will post it everwhere ,everyone can see it. Just email me at mtears78@rochester.rr.com and I will let you know all the details and things i need from you. to get your business some customers :)













Saturday, December 19, 2009

Review: For the Jeep Double Stroller

Amazon.com $50 Gift Card (0109)I had recieved this jeep stroller for a babyshower gift for my twins 2 years ago. At first It was great loved it, but after a year it was getting harder to push with both of them in it . It should  have come with 2toy play car steering wheels, than having to buy the second one. Storage for the stroller was great no problem there is plenty , the bottom basket was nice and big that my diaper bag and purse and lol a few other things fit in it with no problem. the side pockets were great to hold theirsnacks they needed bibs extra and extra toy on the go cup holders and snack trays. But it has been 2 years since I have had it and now its very hard to push or even keep control of it. and turning corners forget it lol. it has pretend shocks and plastic durable wheels. Its reasonably priced but would love for them to update the wheeles to rubber and real shocks instead of fake. Well I hope you don;t mind me ranting but I figured to let you know . Its a big back breaker now lol

No comments: